Wednesday, May 5, 2010

On the Verge of Breaking Up or Separating?

Kicking and screaming or begging and pleading is NOT the best way for you to get your spouse back when you are having marriage problems. No matter how much you want to, it is not the best way for you to communicate with your estranged spouse, just don't do it!

Take a moment to read the following article and you'll see what a better option for you would be.

First things first. Appear to be in control of your emotions! Do NOT act desperate, needy, or emotional! This won't make your spouse want to spend time with you, but will make them back away so fast you won't see the door shut, but you'll hear the SLAM!

Has your spouse accused you of being needy? Change that image they have of you and appear to be in control. Notice I stated "appear". Because you are upset and your emotions are all over the place, you probably won't be able to BE in control, but to APPEAR to be in control is a start to opening the doors of communication.

Is your spouse talking about leaving? Talking about divorce? This may be hard to understand at first, but agree with the separation or the breakup.

Yes, I know you probably won't want to, but agreeing to do so, in a calm manner, will shake them up and make them look differently at you. Just agree FOR NOW!

Now that they've left the home or you are in the middle of a separation, what do you do? Do you call them? Do you leave messages? Do you do a "drive by" past their new place of residence? NO! Leave them alone! Give them space and give yourself some time to plan your course of action.

While driving them nuts by constantly calling, leaving messages or text messaging definitely will NOT get them back in your life, giving them their space right after a break up WILL open up a door for you to get back with your spouse or ex.

Remember, one of the golden rules in life is that we all "want what we can't have". Giving them their space is rooted deeply in this golden rule. Your spouse or ex hasn't heard from you since the breakup and they are wondering WHY? They haven't forgotten you, in fact, you are making them think of YOU even more this way! They are wondering WHY you haven't called them? Don't you care? Don't you miss them? WHY? WHY? WHY? This is definitely where you want them to be.

Take this time apart to shore yourself up. Do some things that YOU like to do. Go out with a friend, go shopping, go fishing, (do anything you like to do!) or help someone else who is having a hard time. Helping someone else who is in a bad situation will help you to see that while you are in an unhappy place in your life, there are always others who have it worse than you. It helps with the perspective of things.

Stay busy! If you stay busy, it's easier to talk yourself out of "maybe they want to hear my voice" and you blow all of your hard work. Finish that project you started last year, take up a new hobby, visit someone you haven't seen in a long time. Just stay busy!

While you are giving yourself some time to think and smooth out your emotions, the same thing is happening with your spouse. They have been thinking about you and, because you haven't been demanding, needy, and emotional, they are starting to wonder why they broke up with you.

Give it about a month before you even think of making contact with them.

After giving it about a month of not calling your spouse or ex, it's time to call them and talk.

Do you know what to say? Do you want to KNOW what to say?

Tips on WHAT to say and HOW to say them at Fix My Marriage or you can go to http://squidoo.com/fixmarriage1

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michelle_Lacroix_Toro

Feedbase

6 comments:

  1. Divorce is not a easy decision, It's very painful time for peoples. Because this is not only end of the relations this the end of your dreams too which you seen tougher.

    onlinedivorceclass | Positive Parenting Court Educational Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

      Delete
  2. I can't really believe that i am with my Ex-Husband after when he broke up with me with 4 kids i thank Dr EDOSA of (edosaspelltemple@gmail.com) for helping me getting back my man back, My Name is Jazmin Perez i am from England and my man name is Mr Perez Cole, my happiness turn to bitterness,my joy turn to sorrow,my love turn to hate when my husband broke up with me last week,i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i was so unthinkable and i could not concentrate any more, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think cast a spell on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helped to get back my man until i went to Westmoreland to see a friend and who was having the same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name DR EDOSA that her help with love spell in getting back lost lover's back and i decided to contacted the same Dr EDOSA and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 24hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happily with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr EDOSA of (edosaspelltemple@gmail.com), he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr EDOSA is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr EDOSA on his email: (edosaspelltemple@gmail.com) and he will answer you, i am a living testimony and i will continue to testify of his goodness in my family,he turn my family to paradise and today we are all happy together Dr EDOSA i say thank you in one million times thanks Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like and appreciate your blog post, thanks again. Want some more stuff. New exclusive song by Music MG, this is a very good song. Weight loss program Albuquerque Luma Kai hCG is a unique International online program designed to help you meet your Medical weight loss center New Mexico, Fast weight loss diet chart in the privacy of your own home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For most a la mode news you need to visit web and on internet I discovered this site as a best site for most avant-garde overhauls.
    Uncontested divorce papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete